The Webex mobile app is optimized for business messaging and calling. Webex keeps professionals fully connected to the workplace with easy access to people and information from their smartphones. This guide will take you through the steps for downloading and signing into your Webex mobile app.
Download and Install
- To download the Webex Mobile app for iPhone or Android, visit the Google Play or App Store. Search for Webex and look for the app icon shown below.
Once installed on your smartphone, launch it, and then accept the End User Agreement.
You can also download the Webex Mobile app from your desktop computer.
- Navigate from your desktop’s browser to this web address: https://www.webex.com/downloads.html and scan the QR code with your mobile phone.
Once you have accepted the Webex User Agreement, the login screen will appear.
- Enter your email address associated with your ProConnect account, then click Next
- You will be redirected to the Consolidated login page.
Enter your ProConnect User ID and password. Your User ID is your ten digit email@example.com (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Click Sign In
Please Note: If you have forgotten your password, contact your company administrator to have it Reset.
- If this is your first time logging in, you will be asked to activate your email address. In the field provided, enter your email address and then proceed to click Next.
- An email validation screen will appear asking for you to Check Your Email to confirm receipt and activate your account.
- Once the email has been received, open it and click on the Verify My Email Address.
- An Emailed Verified screen will appear once verification is complete. Once it is validated the remaining items will appear on the screen.
- You will now be able to sign into your Webex account.
Please Note: For security reasons, you may be prompted to re-enter your password when you log in again to Webex.
- Once you are logged in, you will be able to see your Webex Dashboard. From here, you can create a Space, initiate chats, make phone calls, access your calendar, join meetings, and more.
To Sign Out of Webex, click on your Profile Icon.
Then select Sign Out
You will now be logged out of Webex and can sign back in at any time.