The Call Transfer service enables the user to transfer a call to a specified destination. Call
transfers can be blind, with third-party consultation, or with three-way consultation. In
addition, the Busy Camp On and Call Transfer Recall features allow the user to camp the
call to transfer on a busy destination and to be recalled if the transferred call is not
answered for any reason.
- From the user dashboard, locate and click on User Service Settings.
- The Services page will appear.
- Proceed to locate and click on Call Transfer. This will give you access to the Call Transfer configuration page.
To Configure Call Transfer:
- Click on the Settings icon within the Call Transfer table.
- Next under the general settings section, configure the settings you wish to utilize by enabling the feature by checking the checkbox next to each corresponding feature setting.
- Then, input the number of rings for the call transfer.
- Lastly, input the number of seconds to Enable Busy On Camp Seconds if you wish to enable this feature, if not input 0.
- When complete, click the Save button to confirm changes.