Music on Hold allows a user to turn on music for all calls when the remote party is held or parked.
Music on Hold
- From the user dashboard, locate and click on User Service Settings.
- The Services page will appear.
- Proceed to locate and click on Music on Hold User. This will give you access to the Music on Hold configuration page.
To Configure Music on Hold:
- Click on the Settings icon within the Music on Hold User table.
- Select Is Active. Click Save to save your changes.
- Select Settings - to select the type of music source you would like.
- From the General Settings option, select the option for music you would like played on hold, either Group Defined or Custom Music.
- From the Internal Calls Settings option, select the option for music you would like played on hold for internal callers, either Group Defined or Custom Music.
- When complete click Save.