What you need to know:
Learn the basics of using Voicemail on your desk phone.
This guide is to help end-users configure their voicemail for the first time.
How to Access your Voicemail
To access your voicemail for the first time:
- Tap Messages or the Message Icon.
- When prompted, enter the 6 digit passcode that was given to you by your administrator.
- You will be asked to create a new passcode, enter your new passcode now.
Please Note: To create a new passcode, follow these guidelines:
- Cannot be repeated digits
- Cannot be your extension (or phone number)
- Cannot be reverse of your extension (or phone number)
- Min. 6 characters
- Cannot be the old passcode or the reverse of the old passcode
- After your passcode has been entered, you will be asked to record your First and Last Name. Please do so at this time.
- You will now be connected to your voicemail.
Accessing your Voicemail from Outside the Office
To access your voicemail from outside the office:
- Dial your 10-digit phone number.
- Once the voicemail greeting starts playing, press the Star (*) key.
- When prompted, enter your passcode.
- Then press the Pound (#) key.
- You will be connected to your voicemail.
While listening to your voicemail, you may do the following:
- Press 1 to save the message.
- Press 2 to Erase the message.
- Press 3 to replay the message.
- Press 4 to rewind to the start of the message.
- Press 5 to play the message envelope.
- Press 6 to advance to the end of the message.
- Press 7 to rewind the message by 3 seconds.
- Press 8 to pause message/resume message.
- Press 9 to advance the message by 3 seconds.